Social & Video Content
We are now in a content driven business environment. With the ease of “Googling” where to buy your new car, holiday, pair of jeans or to arrange a plumber, content is King. Add to that, our own personal behaviour of spending time every day on our various social media accounts, we are in a world where content is crucial if you want to engage with your customers.
The Challenges of Producing Content
- It’s one thing to say that content is king and to show that we are clearly in a content-led world on Google and social media, however, it’s another thing to be able to produce the content. The challenges of producing content on a regular basis include:
- What are you going to write in your latest social media post?
- Is your content interesting for your audience?
- Have you got the time produce content on a regular basis?
- Do you have the skills to produce content?
- If producing content isn’t your forte, don’t worry – not everyone is a writer, designer or videographer. If you don’t have the skills in-house, then outsourcing to an Adelaide marketing agency is an option for you and your business.
How to Develop Marketing Content
Below are some tips on how to produce content for Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN and other online platforms:
- Develop a monthly Editorial Calendar in advance, for publication the following month
- Do all your research and create all your draft social media and blog posts and enter them into the Editorial Calendar
- Review, amend and approve your Editorial Calendar
- Design any relevant graphics that will give your posts a visual lift; and
- Schedule your posts across the relevant platforms in advance so that you don’t need to do it every day.
We Create Social & Video Content
We create the following kinds of content for our clients:
- Social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Blog articles
- Videos for websites and for sharing on social media platforms; and
- Landing pages on websites for specific campaigns
Book a Free Consultation
If you need a hand in creating your next digital advertising campaign or you are not quite sure where to start, then why not take advantage of our first free consultation? We might just be the social media marketing agency Adelaide or digital marketing agency that you are looking for to create the content you need in this online world.