Growing sales doesn’t have to feel like a chore
Generating new leads can feel tedious and never ending, which is why we’ve come up with a few easy and creative ways to make growing your sales feel a little less tiresome. Below, we’ve outlined some of the fun ways our Adelaide marketing agency creates leads and increases sales.
Automate as much as you can
The most tedious part of working on growing your sales is focusing on all the busy work. Tasks like maintaining a list of follow ups or trying to add to your mailing list are just no fun. Instead of working on seemingly endless tasks, you can automate these tasks so you can spend more time doing work you enjoy:
- Social media. You can use software like HootSuite to schedule messages ahead of time.
- Creating a mailing list. You can capture contact details on your website.
- Remembering to follow up. You can use different programs to schedule send messages or organise follow ups for a later date.
- Remembering tasks. Evernote, Trello, or Google Keep can send you reminders about tasks you need to get done.
- Proofreading. If you’re hesitating to write your marketing copy because you don’t want to deal with the headache of proofreading, Grammarly or the Hemingway app will do the work for you.
Focus on customer relations
What’s more fun than getting to know your customers? There are a lot of different ways you can focus on customer relations, but some of our favourite ways include:
- Interacting with customers
- Creating newsletters, social media content, and blog posts that they’ll be excited to read
- Asking for feedback by email, on social media, or over the phone
- Using live chats
- Running a giveaway that gets customers interacting with your business
- Conducting a survey that asks customers what they want
Try something new
You might be bored of your marketing tactics because they don’t feel fresh. If that’s the case, it’s time to try something new, like attending expos and networking events.
If you feel like your content is getting stale, focus on your clients and customers. You can let customers and clients share stories or even ask an industry expert to guest blog or guest post on your social media. This will give your followers and your business get a new perspective. Brainstorm a list of tactics you’ve never tried, then give the best ones a shot!
Leave it with a leading Adelaide marketing agency
If you don’t have the time to work on growing your sales, it doesn’t matter if it’s fun. Hiring a professional can be the perfect stress-free solution to generating new leads and gaining new sales. Marketing Catalyst is one of Adelaide’s leading marketing agency and we have the tools to help you reach your goals.
If you want to find out how we can help you grow your sales, let us know. Contact us at https://marketingcatalyst.com.au/contact/ to book a free consultation and find out more about how you can achieve your goals.